Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Make It Or Break It Season 1 Chapter 2

Three episodes of MIOBI had pass and it keeps getting better and better. As of the moment, its on its 14th episode. Nationals are over and Kaylie is already the national champion; Payson has to go to high school while Emily still has to know the benefits and misfits of being part of the national team. And there's Lauren, still the bitch but also still the best friend. I love how the story is so different from other teenage dramas made in the US because The Rock doesn't have the cliches of cliques and queen bees. Well, except now that Payson has to go to a high school, but still the main point of the show is still gymnastics. I think that's the reason why I really got hooked with this show. Its different and it shows me another kind of life, a life of an athlete in the career of gymnastics.

As the show progresses, I have my own people to love and hate and pairs to hope for and relationships that I really don't want to happen. And they are as follows:

-Kaylie and Nicky: a major no no! Yeah they look good together and their story is the cat-dog style that I like, but it didn't overpower my want for Nicky to be with Payson. At the end of Chapter 1 and during the start of the second chapter, I saw the potential there. And we're talking about Payson Keeler here! She's the naive to the real world yet the ambitious girl who would never think of ever having a boyfriend. But I think that the writers are going to push Kalicky... I guess I just have to deal with that.

-Razr, Emily and Damon: actually I'm torn. hahaha! At first I wanted Razr and Emily but since Razr left, Damon was there. During the time that Emily and Damon have been developing with each other, there is this part of me that wants Razr back because I'm also a sucker for first love pairings. I have this tendency to love a pair that was each others first. But when Razr came back and Emily and Damon were all over each other already, I was torn because believe it or not, I fell in love with Emily and Damon being together. Ugh. I hate this torn thing. So whoever Emily chooses I'm going to be happy for her.

-Lauren and Carter: i want them together. Actually from the start, I wanted Lauren for Carter. Kaylie's too cute and childish for Carter. And I think the story is leaning on them now. I saw Carter smiling at Lauren's routine during the Openhouse and that just indicated that he is warming up to her. And besides he is able to talk to Lauren regarding his crisis with financial and family wise which he can't or i think didn't ever did with Kaylie since all they did was sneak out and make out. And all that Kaylie did was vent out her problems on Carter which Lauren never did because she loves Carter that much. So I'm really hoping for a Carter and Lauren pairing soon. What worries me is Lauren and Kaylie's friendship. Even though Lauren's a bitch and Kaylie's her total opposite since she's the cute and sweet little gymnast, I still admire that they are friends and best of friends for that matter. So I would really be sad if their road to reconciliation will be destroyed and their friendship will totally end. For sure the girls, Payson and Emily, would side Kaylie which is also a bummer. Lauren's great and sweet at times too, why does she always end up second to Kaylie?

-Summer and Sasha: A big yayy! And a big no way at the same time. Yayy, since there has been some heat between them for the past episodes, well since Summer replaced Kim. And its a good heat, a lovely heat hahaha! And they look good together too and I think they are a great team for the The Rock. They would be like the power couple who runs the gym. The big no way is because of Lauren. Hahaha! I'm a big Lauren Fan. It's just Summer and Lauren already formed this mother-daughter bond, well its Lauren's fault that her dad and Summ broke up, but still that bond may be broken if Summer chooses to be with Sasha instead of Lauren's dad.

-Steve Tanner and Chloe Kmetko: What the hell?! Not really a great pair for me. I really would like them to not be together, just imagine Lauren and Emily being stepsisters! That would be a disaster. But I think, they are going to use this as part of future story arcs. If my instincts are right and they'll push through with this Steve-Chloe tandem, Emily and Lauren will have to act like sisters or in the future would be like real life sisters. That would be a rollercoaster! hahaha! And if the sister relationship between Emily and Lauren proceed, its going to be Em and Lau against Kay and Pay. hahaha! Atleast now Lauren's not going to be alone when she and Kaylie gets to end their friendship. (hahaha! what am I thinking?! LOL! Me and my thoughts!)

-Payson and Ike: Iiikeee! Eww! hahaha... I love Payson but her pathetic excuse for a friend is really getting on my nerves. The first time I saw him, he's going to be a threat to Payson and Nicky and it makes me boil! Urgh! And now he's freaking making Payson do the drugs and whatever loner emo kids do which is so not Payson. And even breaking the rules! Pay, wake up! Nicky, rescue your lady love please! hahaha... I'm a really big Nicky-Payson fan as of now and I'm going to hope until the end of this show for them to be together. Hahaha! I Promise!

-Kelly Parker: I love Nicole. I hate Kelly. hahaha!

-Marty: the hell with the National Gymnastics Team Committee! Sasha deserves the position. But I'm still looking forward for the girls to show Marty that Sasha is the best coach there is because even if they are done making Marty leave the team, I can still feel that they are going to turn to Sasha no matter what. I hope so! hahaha!

Ah! I'm hooked and I can't wait for the Valentine's episode! Sasha and Summer kissing. Who's going to the dance and with who? Emily and Damon not on speaking terms. Hahaha! Yeah I'm still hoping for a Razr moment. Actually I'm also hoping for Kaylie's big brother to come back. And say that... WAY TO GO EMILY! hahaha! Payson should wake up and get her dream back, gymnastics or not, she should be able to realize her goals and hopefully soon. I want a National Team practice too because of a 'In your face Kelly and nice to see you again Nicole' moment for me! hahaha! And more gymnastic routines.

Ah can't wait for Feb 1, 2010 in the US to come! hahaha! MIOBI rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment