Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update!

Shucks... its been a long time since I updated :( Well... since I've watched many and updated my blog less... I'll just have simple comments on all of the shows/movies I've watched so far... hahaha!

1.) 500 Days of Summer - finally! I was able to watch this movie! I downloaded this from torrent last December and only watched it this February! hahaha! I love it. It was bittersweet and I kind of feel bad for Tom but I kinda see the point of the entire movie because of the ending. Its not a love story... as what the introduction said but it is a lesson for a future perfect love story. My favorite scene was definitely the ending, meeting Autumn. I am a sucker for happy endings.

2.) Stars Falling From The Sky (Episode 3-12) - this story is getting better and better everytime :) The kids are still adorable and FINALLY! The Lawyer is starting to fall for PalKang :) What I hate is the fact the the younger uncle is using PalKang just so he can secure Kang Ha for the girl that he loves. Over martyr-ness? What happened to the lovable uncle? He's so blinded with his love for Jae Young. Why don't he just simply pursue her and not give her away? Argh!


And im freaking excited on PalKang and KangHa's next endeavors. Now that Kang Ha wants Pal Kang and the kids to stay longer. Im freaking psyched! (but as of the moment. I am bummed since there would be no episodes this week because of the olympics! huhuhu. I can't wait on how Pal Kang reacts to the lawyer's proposal... ahhh!)

And I also want to stress that my most favorite scene was when lawyer won stayed up late and saw Pa Rang walking towards his bed and he opened his bed for him to sleep on. It was so heartwarming! Kang Ha is now letting his guard down so I just hope nothing will crush it soon. (Now I'm kind of regretting saying what I just said because of Jae Young and Kang Ha's mother. I might jinx it... hahaha!)



3.) One Tree Hill Season 7 (Episode 14-16) - Clay and Quinn! Yayy! They are so adorable. And I like the fact that Quinn is really over David and now David is ready to let go of Quinn!
I really love this series since I grew up with this series so it bums me that my favorite character all throughout those 7 years isn't still getting her happy ending (Brookie! Hold On! Your time will come... I can feel it!) and she's still suffering. I just hope that Julian won't stop saying 'I Miss You' to Brooke. :) And I'm loving Julian's Alex and hating Brooke's Alex. Hahaha! Julian's Alex is doing everything to bring Julian and Brooke together but Brooke's Alex is ruining it. I just hope the accented guy would stop and just move on to another girl.
Naley. Still the loveliest couple ever written! hahaha! I can't help but get mesmerized on how they got to where they are now. I just hope that Haley gets pregnant before her mother dies. I think that would really make her mother happy. The episode of Lydia telling her girls about her cancer was really a heart wrenching one. I just hope that Taylor returns to Tree Hill, get over her rebellious personality and help take care of her mother. I guess that's the least that she can do.
I am loving Miranda and Grubbs! hahaha! They are IN A RELATIONSHIP now! LOL!
Mouth is still a sweetheart. I just hope Millie gets to realize that before she loses the man who loved and still loves her for who ever she was and is being now. I am kind of sensing a connection between Mouth and Lauren but I just hope I'm wrong because I want Skills to return and Lauren and Skills are adorable together :)
Bitch-toria is no bitch anymore! Hahaha! I love that she is doing everything to be a mother to Brooke. I love her for that because Brooke is already too broken(with all the 'cant have baby thing') and a bitch-toria on her heels is too much.
Jamie. Still ADORABLE. Period. hahaha!
Chuck. I really don't know if he's a good kid or not. Jamie's friend or not. Hahaha! I'm confused with his personality. But ohwell. What the heck, it's Chuck! hahaha!



4.) Ghosts of Girlfriends Past - I love this movie! hahaha! Hilarious and heartwarming at the same time. Romantic and family-oriented. If you want to watch a feel good movie... this is the movie to watch. Not really chick-flickish since it has a good script and has sense! hahaha! Jennifer Garner and Matthew McConaughey has good chemistry. (P.S. This made me cry!)


5.) First Time (Week 1) - A series in the Philippines starring Barbie Forteza and Joshua Dionisio. I can't believe that these two kids can make my heart flutter. hahaha! They have good chemistry. Their acting aren't that great but I think in the near future, they can level to the natural and great actors and actresses of my generation like Heart Evangelista, Kaye Abad, Richard Gutierrez and John Lloyd Cruz :) The story is quite exaggerated for their age but I think they can get this series through and especially with the help of a great director Director Andoy Ranay.

6.) Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (Episode 2-4) - Kyohei and Sunako!♥ Kyohei is starting to have mixed emotions for Sunako but he has to deny it since he doesn't want to simply fall in love and with a girl like Sunako (i think! hahaha!). I was really hoping that the reason he was having those sad emotions was because Sunako was getting married, but he has to say that it was that he missed Sunako's Japanese Cooking. Damn. He really has to crush my hopes on him falling for Sunako soon. hahaha! Oh well. Atleast there's going to be more Sunako-Kyohei fight scenes and make-up scenes hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment