Sunday, February 28, 2010

Movies Update!

Well, for the past week, I've had my share of movie marathons. Hahaha! And here are the movies that I've watched:

1.) Zombieland - a gross movie! hahaha! but it was funny and witty. I adore the characters and most especially got grossed out with the zombies! hahaha... but it was fun imagining myself (after the movie) being in zombieland. hahaha! but i want to be with Witchita and Little Rock and those two guys! hahaha! Rating: 4.5/5.0

2.) Love Happens - not really made a mark on me but it was a light movie. A very feel-good one. But I love Jennifer Aniston and Aaron Eckhart in this movie... they have chemistry :) Rating: 3.0/5.0

3.) Management - I kinda find this a boring movie. :( I made many pauses while watching this. hahaha! And in between pauses, I was able to watch other movies without cuts hahaha! But as usual Jen was awesome... and Steve Zahn was... how do I put this... stalkerish? hahaha... If ever I am on Jen's place... I would be scared shit of him! hahaha! But I think that was what was required in the movie and if it is... he succeeded! :) Rating: 2.8/5.0

4.) Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs - The movie that made me go hungry after! hahaha! I like the animation. It was polished. And the drawings of foods were cute. hahaha! I like the story too. Fit for an imaginative kid to watch :) 3.6/5.0

5.) Aliens in the Attic - cute movie. hahaha. I love Ashley. She's still my dear Sharpay but a little nicer. hahaha! And the kids were awesome as well. I love the story and those little aliens were so cute! :) Rating: 3.9/5.0

6.) Whip It! - I had fun watching this. When I found out that Drew Barrymore directed this, i kinda loved her more. hahaha! So I'm going to disagree with Grammer Spencer/Casey Cartwright(Greek) that Drew and directing don't go together. :p And Ellen Page was awesome! hahaha! I really love her pokerface. I also like the sport that they played. I would like to try it someday :) Rating: 4.1/5.0

7.) Fired Up! - the typical cheer flick... Could be the daughter of Bring it on series. hahaha! They even have a scene where the cheerleaders were watching Eliza Dushku and Kristen Dunst! hahaha! I was LOLed in that part. Obsessed cheerleaders! I was also amazed with the cameos of TV stars like Francia Raisa, Amber Stevens, Kayla Ewell and of course for the lead stars there's Daneel Harris and Annalyne Mccord! :) Rating: 4.0/5.0 (I just love cheer flicks! :p)

8.) Post Grad - oohh! the scariest movie in this list of movies I've watched recently. Hahahaha! Not because it's a suspense movie ('coz it's not!) but because I am scared for my own life after college. Alexis made me feel like I could never be successful in life. hahahaha! She's all perfect grades while I am not and she didn't get a job after college! What would that make me now? hahaha! But I've moved on (with this movie) and I'll just try my best to succeed in life :) The movie is kinda-real to life so it made a good impression on me despite making me scared for my future. Rating: 4.7/5.0

9.) Major Movie Star - A major blonde movie! If you hate dumb blondes... skip this one. But I love dumb blondes... hahaha so i liked it. The script wasn't that great and witty but the cast were still able to deliver their supposed to be roles. hahaha! I adore Olesya Rulin in this movie. I kinda missed Kelsi and seeing her in her role in the movie kinda made me miss HSM less :) She's still the Kelsi I know... clumsy yet full of potential, , but her name isn't Kelsi anymore hahaha! :) Jessica was still the same... I think she was better in Employee of the Month. :) But I like her here as well... :) She made me respect dumb blonde movies more. hahaha! Rating: 3.2/5.0

10.) The Spy Next Door - Jackie Chan is one heck of a great stunt person. Because of this movie I kinda missed Spy Kids and Agent Cody Banks. kekeke! I love watching spy movies... it always make me wonder what a spy life would be like... :) The story was kinda cliche... kids + soon-to-be-stepfather + mom who chooses kids over love + the action... but still it is worth the time :) And its funny and witty as well! Rating: 4.0/5.0

11.) UP - I had high expectations on this film. Unfortunately, like Enchanted, it didn't met my expectations. Maybe it's the fact that I am so amazed by the reviews about this film that when I finally watched it months after, my expectation is already so high that it wasn't able to reach such expectations. I enjoyed it, though. And I cried at the end. I think that just signified that even though I wasn't that thrilled by it, it still made a mark in my brain. That once I encounter 'scouting', Russell would come to my mind first. :) I also admire the love that Carl and Ellie had. Awh. Rating: 3.9/5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment