Friday, February 26, 2010

Stars Falling From The Sky Episode 13 & 14

My favorite EPISODES! yayy! And hatest as well!

Let's start with the bad ones so we could end with the best ones :) First off, who invented VILLAINS in dramas? They are such a pain in the ass! I oh-so hate that Jae Young! She's a pathetic little bitch. Can't she get that Kang Ha doesn't like her? She's the most stupid character in the entire world of characters! (See? Because of my hatred towards her, I come to a point now that I am creating stupid thoughts! Damn that girl!) She should die. I hope she does. Well, not the person but the character! She is so freaking evil! Rawr! I hate her. Even the mere sight of her makes me sick. Add her mother up and they are like a big freaking explosion of evilness set to sail to the fiery place called hell. (Yeah. I hate them so much. I am so affected! haha)

The younger uncle has already pissed me off as well. I really don't know what his deal is but he seems pretty pathetic to me as well. Giving away the love of his life and acting like he is happy for her that she's getting married to his own HYUNG?! Are you freaking kidding me Joon Ha? You're even using Pal Kang for your quest to 'the way to love a person who doesn't love you back is to not love her back'! Seems pretty coward to me. And because of him Kang Ha is suffering! Ugh. I hate such scenes where the protagonist gets all martyr! (But i still love Kang Ha! LOL)

Tae Gyu is starting to get on my nerves as well. He's not funny anymore. But I can still tolerate.

Now. Onto to the best part. Parang! He's the best kid ever! He's so cute and he's so sweet! I love his scenes with Kang Ha. They're like father-son to me. :) I hope they stay the same... but as what I saw in the preview... Kang Ha will start to isolate himself again. (Going back to cursing Jae Young! ARGH!)

I love the amusement park and supermarket scenes! They were like a one big happy family! hahaha! Kang Ha and Pal Kang had a moment there. I also love that girl in the hotdog stand. hahaha! She was nosey but her words were music to my ears :)

I love love love the part where Pal Kang caught Joon Ha and he's show. Ha! That was pretty amazing. But what scared me was Joon Ha falling totally for Pal Kang! That shouldn't happen. I'll kill that guy! Hmph!

Best parts... KANG HA and PAL KANG! obviously. I love every minute of them together. They are like wife and husband bickering. Hahaha! I also like the part when Kang Ha was beaten and Pal Kang and Parang were taking care of him. That was their best moment... the bickering! LOL. (In your face Joon Ha! Pal Kang will never shout at y0u! :p) I also love that part where Kang Ha hugged Pal Kang and said those sweet words about him not knowing what to do with her and his feelings for her (well the 'feelings for her' part i think was my imagination! hahaha!). I just love these two! I can't wait for them to finally be together or at least reveal their feelings for each other.

Now to end this... I'm going to sum everything in a sentence. I LOVE STARS FALLING FROM THE SKY :)

awh. 6 episodes left... i hope they get to extend... oh well... if not, I'm excited for the ending anyway! :)

RATING: a big fat 5.0/5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment