Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Good Day For The Wind To Blow Episode 1-2

Eunnie! I have been looking forward to watching this because it stars one of my most favorite korean actress now :) So Eun! yayy! I would have loved it more if she was paired with Kim Bum, but oh well at least I get to see her on a show and Bummie on another show :)



The first 2 episodes were fun and light. I really didn't find it that great since it's my first time to watch a korean 'sitcom' or a mini series. Im much into full time/16-episode dramas. But we'll see maybe in the future, i'll get used to their kind of setting.

But So Eun is great as usual. She may have a poor/homeless role but she pulled it off. Its kind of new to me that she is that POOR because in BOF, she is poor but it doesn't look like it because she still dresses nicely and she looks rich despite working on a soup shop. Her acting is getting better and better. And I love her being feisty, it suits her. I like her chemistry with that guy who attempted to suicide but I think So Eun's character is destined for the guy's brother which I think is better since I like the suicidal guy to be with the boyish friend and So Eun with the successful brother :)

I still really don't know the other characters but the character who made a good first impression on me is the sister who is dating the rich kid that is a playboy. I love her! hahaha! I love that scene where she acted pregnant and her tummy moved, it was hilarious!

I'm looking forward for more of this show. :)

Starting with this blog, im going to start rating :) hahaha!

FOR THESE EPISODES: 4.1/5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment