Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Survivor Season 20: Heroes Vs. Villains Episode 1&2

Every scene of the first episode made me LOVE this series more and more. First episodes are first impressions of shows. I see these first episodes as make or break. When first episodes are great, viewers will watch out for the next but if it is otherwise, it can be two things, 'since I looked forward for this series, i'm going to forgive the writer of the first episode and continue to watch' OR 'damn. I wasted my time waiting for this series to air, I'm never going to watch it!'. Well, as for Heroes vs Villains, it is great!

The new season have all of my most favorite season players like Russell, Steph, Rupert, JT and Boston Rob. (Sadly, Amber isn't around to take care of the baby but if she was, I think this season is going to be a blast! hahaha!) And on the first episode, they made it fascinating by having a shoulder dislocated and returned back (for Steph), a toe broken (for Rupert), a first day scheming (for Russell) and just by being there since I know they're going to make the season more interesting (for Rob and JT! hahaha!).

As for the others, Parvati, Cirie and Amanda intrigued me so I'm going to watch their previous season and how these three turned out to be a Hero or a Villain. It was also funny seeing Coach again, he and his craziness, but he seems lighter this time around, I think he's now playing the game (finally! hahaha!). But his thing for Jerri is quite annoying hahaha! Well, that's Coach!

The second episode was a long awaited for me since the editors decided to give me a heart-stopping preview, Boston Rob and the Medical Team. Damn. hahaha! Good thing he came to his senses because I will be really pissed off if he got out of the game because of medical reasons. I want Rob to finally win. hahaha! Yeah, I'm a big ROMBER fan! :)

So, like the first episode, the second episode made me enjoy the show and the game itself. They recreated a Tocantins game and for the second time, the Villains won the immunity challenge! In terms of the winning, I really don't know which team to side on since both of the teams have my favorites so whoever wins, I don't care just as long as my favorites are still alive. But sad to say, Steph is the second to go just because of shouting at the game. Oh well, it's the game. But she is the strongest among the girls! What were they thinking? And with that, I hated James not only because he started the fire to kick Steph out of the game but because of all that crap about Steph being the problem since she lost all of her team mates in her previous season. Well, it was strategy and I get it, it's just sad to see one of my favorites to go.

Now, I'm excited for Thursday since it's another HvV episode! :) Probst, this better be good. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment