Sunday, January 24, 2010

One Tree Hill S07E13 Weeks Go By Like Days

This is my favorite moment in the returning episode of One Tree Hill after their winter hiatus! hahaha! Clay ♥ Quinn! They are a perfect pair for me. I hope that they won't get a rocky start just because of David and Taylor.

I totally love the 13th episode of season 7! Even though it was a bad episode for Julian and Brooke at least it was great for my favorite Clay-Quinn and Haley-Nathan! And Jamie! hahaha! ♥ I soo envy that kid Jamie. He has like the best childhood ever! So this blog is going to be chopped per pair (my comments i mean). So here goes my episode 13 comment/s:

NALEY:
They really didn't have any story as a pair at the moment but individually, I can see they have stories to tell. As Haley ends her tour, it's going to be a start for her family's story arc, I think, as we see Taylor and David arriving in Tree Hill and living with her and Quinn (which I think is going to be a total disaster!). She has to deal with Taylor and as the sister with the most succesful marriage and family life, I think she's going to have this tendency to be the 'mediator' over Quinn and Taylor or be the bitch in Taylor's stay in Tree Hill, with their history and all. Nathan on the other hand has some making up to do on his relationship with Clay. I like that he still has this brotherly instincts on Clay and he made the first move and told Clay not to be awkward with him and still be his friend, not just an agent. I really like their friendship and I hope that they could repair it like how he was able to repair his with Lucas. With Nate, I am excited to see how he's going to do on his second season in the NBA. I hope he does well! And as for the pair part, they still have this spark that no one in the whole history of seriesville could ever replace! They only have little time together but still in every scene that they share, they can still make my heart flutter even though they are just conversing. They even have a child! hahaha! Jamie:
I love that Mark has been making story arcs for Jamie and they are amazing. And his friends are adorable! I so love Madison. hahaha! I hope in the future, when Jamie takes over the show (im assuming for more seasons!), he and Madison would be like Nathan and Haley! hahaha! LOL much!

Brulian:
I feel so bad for the both of them. First for Brooke. She has been broken for so long. Because of Peyton and Lucas. Her mom. The baby. Now she can't trust Julian because there's Alex. It's like she has this tip of a thread that is for Julian to hold but because of Alex, she can't help but make Julian release that thread because she can't have children while Alex can and she knows that the skank has eyes on Julian and Julian wants to freaking save her! So Brooke's issue is trust. Julian on the other hand has been trying so hard to mend her but isn't successful since Brooke herself is not helping herself. I can get why Julian is ready to let go of Brooke because he is not superman and he also gets tired. I really don't hate Alex because she has been trying to be strong and determined to change which is what is lacking with Brooke at the moment. That is why Julian has been happy with her and believes in her because she believes in herself. I know Brooke's strong but at this point, I think, Julian is right, they have to help themselves first before helping each other. I just hate the fact that she turned to Alexander for help. Oh well, I hope its not Chase number 2!
The parallel thing with season 4, I can see here is that Brooke was the one who let go of Lucas and turned to Chase and pushed Lucas to Peyton, since she know that Lucas is Peyton's savior, leaving her all alone. Now its happening again. Julian is Lucas. Alexander is Chase. Alex is Peyton. But the good part is that Julian and Alex are not Lucas and Peyton. Julian is loyal to Brooke and Alex is not her bestfriend who stole her boyfriend away because in the first place, Julian has never been and will never be Alex's. =D


Millie-Alex:
What a total freaking reverse of roles! hahaha! I loved Alex in her scenes with Millie. At first I kinda doubted her especially when she called Makena about a party and when she showed up unglamorous, that's when I figured out that she was after Millie and I love her for that. She didn't give up on her friend. Awh! She's so good. I'm loving Alex again and again. hahaha! But still Brooke is still my favorite character. hahaha! I'm also happy for Millie and her new job (Hope she doesn't screw that up now), Mouth coming back and I hope she and Brooke patch things up.


Baley:
Yayy! a BALEY moment! They are the real BFFs for me. (sorry, I really hate Peyton since I'm a big Brucas fan) I love their interactions and how they understand each other. Well, even though Peyton is my hatest character, I still miss her. Tree Hill has never been the same without Lucas and Peyton. I grew up with this series so you can't really take it away from me to not miss Lucas and Peyton. So there is a very happy feeling in me whenever I hear them being mentioned. It feels like they are just taking a break and in the future episodes they're going to be back. Anyway, after that long intro, my point is, in this entire episode Haley's line is my favorite... "Brooke, I know trust has always been hard for you, but Alex isn't Peyton and Julian is not Lucas..." awh. See? There is a very similar plot here! hahaha!

Quinn-Clay:
Last but not the least... my second favorite pair in OTH! hahaha! ever since they both started, I feel that they have the hots for each other and I love that Mark made a way for them to work out. Ah! They are soo sweet. What is up with me and hating blonde chicks (ehem PEYTON) paired with the OTH main guys... well, except for Jake... I'm a sucker for Jeyton. Anyway, going back to quinny and clay... They have this fairytale romance and I hope that it won't be crushed soon because of David and Taylor. I hope it would be stronger now that Quinn can finally move on from David since her ex is with her sister now. I'm excited with how Mark will move their characters and how they will grow in this series. Ah! I'm so excited. They are both very lovable characters and Shantel and Rob are great in playing them. Hahaha! I can't say anything mean about them or negative because I so love them! hahaha! I'm looking forward for their insane love! hahaha! I hope it won't go overboard-nanny carrie-psycho derek like! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment