Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stars Falling From The Sky Ep 2-3

I'm soo loving this series! I can't help but laugh, cry and feel sorry for everyone in it. hahaha! Its a roller coaster ride. Another hit for SBS! I love Pal Kang and her love for her siblings. Even though she's a big air head, she still has a heart and she's willing to change for her siblings and that is so heartwarming. At the same time I can't help but still laugh at her antics and stupidity. There are still no interactions between her and Kang Ha but I hope in the future their relationship will evolve hahaha! But I can feel that Joon Ha is starting to fall for Pal Kang... NO! hahaha!

Another aspect are the kids. They are so adorable and cute and at the same time, its so sad and heartbreaking to see them in such a cruel state. I was crying when Cho Rok went out of the house to save he oppa from getting caught, she was so cold and she didn't even tell her unnie that she went out of the house and she was crying and asking the heavens for them to have a house soon. It was so sad. I can't help but cry in that scene. But at the bright side, they are still so happy to watch especially when they get to make Tae gyu crazy.

Speaking of Tae Gyu. I feel sorry for him too. He's like the escape goat of Pal Kang. Well, I can't blame Pal Kang, Tae Gyu has been hard on her since she step foot inside the house but still having your uncle water you for hours and getting a cold after is so sad. I feel sorry for him but my heart still goes out to the children. So, Pal Kang, AJA! Do everything in your power to keep your siblings safe and unseen!

(my review for the episodes 2-3)

No comments:

Post a Comment