Friday, January 22, 2010

TV Series Addict


Another season, another set of series to love and hate. American Series are resuming and premiering. Korean Series start as well as Japanese, Chinese and the Mainland. But I will also not forget the new breed of series that my own country are bring my boob-tube, the Philippines. But the past year has also brought me teasers of some shows that I think are worth watching, so, unveiling my top list of series to watch (resuming, past year series and the premiering series):



-Shining Inheritance (Korean)
-IRIS (Korean)
-Yamato Nadeshiko (Japanese)
-Rubi (Filipino)
-One Tree Hill Season 7 (American)
-Make It Or Break It (American)
-Secret Life of the American Teenager (American)
-Greek (American)
-Survivor 4: Marquesas (American, yeah its very long time ago but I'm having a rerun of past survivor series)
-Survivor 20: Heroes Vs Villains (American)
-The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry (Korean)
-Will It Snow For Christmas? (Korean)

and a lot more.

I really don't know how to balance my SERIES life and studies but I feel like I can't get off my eyes off of these shows and as my blog goes on, I'm going to comment all I want on all these shows that I am watching and going to watch.

FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment