Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stars Falling From The Sky Episode 1


Brief Description (c/o Dramawiki):
The drama draws a love story between two co-workers at an insurance company, with Kim Ji Hoon playing the company’s whip-smart lawyer. Because he carries the hurt of having been abandoned by his birth mother, he doesn’t easily open his heart to others. The female lead is a 25-year-old employee of the company who becomes responsible for her five younger adopted siblings after her parents meet with sudden deaths.

-o-

Another Korean comedy drama to watch out for! hahaha! Episode 1 was crazy. Not really hilarious as Yamato Nadeshiko but CRAZY. Pal Kang, the lead, is such a crazy person. I can't help but laugh at her stupidity and selfishness. She's all out in impressing Kang Ha, a very selfish and rude lawyer for the insurance company that Pal Kang is working for. At the start, I was kind of... awh, it's okay for her to be this crazy since it's really a cliche but when the story progressed she's even ditching her family just to make herself feel beautiful and comfortable. It's just plain stupid and selfish. But I think it was a necessary step so that the story will be able to show how great her change was when her parents died. Personally, I can see Kim Jung Eun in Choi Jung Won. They even have angles where in they look alike. The first episode wasn't THE BOMB but I still want to watch it since I'm so addicted to all that cat-dog relationships between the lead characters even though I still have this fetish for the good guys. And Pal Kang's change might make me like this drama even more since its going to be more family centered and such.

The story itself is so twisted. I can't help but laugh at how Pal Kang became the granddaughter of the old man. What a fate! I just hope it turns out well. And the old man's daughter-in-law is giving the creeps. It's like she's an evil stepmother type. hahaha!

I also love seeing Jandi's (Boys Over Flowers) little brother! hahaha! It looks like Ji Bin has grown taller. Way to go little boy! hahaha! But he's so not little anymore. He's like the head of the house in this series since his big sister is such a crazy woman. hahaha! But still, I can feel that Pal Kang has a deep loving heart. I'll be looking forward to all her heart warming things to do for the kids and even for Kang Ha. ♥

Fighting Pal Kang! Aja!

No comments:

Post a Comment