Friday, January 22, 2010

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Episode 1


Brief Description:
Blessed with good looks, Takano Kyohei, a college student, is always suffering from the unreasonable behavior of customers who want him and the sexual harassment of his store manager. Because of his hot temper, he loses his head on this occasion and is fired from his part-time job. Then one day, the glamorous owner, Ms. Nakahara proposes, “I’ll give you free board-and-lodging if you can turn my niece, Sunako, into a lady!” Kyohei and Toyama Yukinojo, Oda Takenaga and Morii Ranmaru, the other guys living together in the same boarding house, are enthusiastic, but the person who appears before the four of them is a spooky girl whose hair covers her face and who loves horror and vampires. And so, their tumultuous communal life begins... -Jdrama Weblog


One of my long awaited Live Action Series to watch! I really haven't watched the anime in full but when I was in Davao during the Christmas break, this was one of the anime series that kept me in front of the TV. When I found out in mysoju that Yamato Nadeshiko has live action and its first episode is already available, I immediately started watching it. Well, its still the first episode and as I'm writing now, I know that episode 2 is currently being shown in Japan now. Since its being shown in TBS, Fridays 10:00pm (Well, Japan and Philippines has almost the same timeline =D) .

I really love the plot of this series and I can feel that TBS has another big hit. The actors were able to deliver their characters well. I am starting to have a crush on Hiroki Uchi, playing Takenaga. He's so cute! Well, no offense to the guy playing Kyohei, but in terms of looks I think Hiroki is fit for the role since he's the most handsome of the four guys. Oh well, I still love Kyohei's role even if its not Hiroki. Hahaha!

The first episode really made me laugh out loud. Thanks to Sunako! hahaha! The child playing Takeru is so cute! I would want to keep him for myself! hahaha! If Sunako wants skeletons in her closet, I would really want Takeru in mine hahaha! I love the kid, he's so cute and witty! I'm going to look forward for more of his anti-Kyohei antics hahaha!

Well, Takeru's mom is one heck of a great actress, from crying because of her husband's death to being Sunako's crazy aunt, I can't help but salute her for a job well done. Okay, I'm praising everything about this series! hahaha! The other two beautiful guys are also great but I really find the guy playing Ranmaru, gay-ish! hahaha! But I think that's just how Japanese portray the cassanovas of their country, I just have this notion that cassanovas are less feminine. But I love how he was able to transform Sunako to a lady and tried to kiss her. That was a laugh out loud moment for me.

Yokinojo is also cute. But he looks best as a girl! I love his face and outfit at the bar when the boys except Kyohei acted as girls.

The downside that I noticed was that, it was so fast paced and it felt like they put a thousand story arcs in one episode. But it was still hilarious. I love the episode and will totally watch it up to the end. I'll also be keeping eye on more Kyohei and Sunako scenes! hahaha!♥

The best scenes for me in episode 1 are:
- Sunako's arrival: it was freaking hilarious! I can't forget everyone's expression when she appeared in front of the glass door. And when the lights went out, it kind of signaled her arrival and that really excite me because it just shows how they value Sunako's supposed to be 'ugliness'.

-Sunako's bedroom: i like the way they designed or arranged the room. It showed how Sunako really love scary stuff. Her bestfriends (the mannequins) really resembled the ones in the anime which is a plus for me. And the coffin, i love love love it! hahaha! It gave Yokinojo the goosebumps!

-Sunako and Kyohei Scenes: I'm a sucker for love stories and their scenes definitely gave me the chills, sweet chills. hahaha! Infairness, they have chemistry. I love the scene when Sunako thanked Kyohei and Kyohei in turn gave her the box of koala cookies.

All in all, I LOVE THIS AND WILL CONTINUE TO WATCH THIS! I can't wait for the future episode! Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge ROCKS!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment