Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Greek: The Final Semester


Season 1

When I watch Korean dramas, I get the satisfying feeling after 16 or 20 episodes. I get high when the story suited my taste. Sometimes I easily forget them. But when you follow a show for almost 4 years (3 years, 8 months and 2 days exactly), there's that feeling of longing, the feeling of a friend leaving after years of friendship. I'm pretty much dramatic over this (I know) but that's what I am currently feeling right now. I just finished watching one of my favorite American series and it breaks my heart to realize that there is no new episode to look forward to.


Season 2

Greek. Yeah. That's the show. And I am not even on such a system but that show made me experience a different level of college. Something that I think I won't be able to experience. I guess I am not just that adventurous like Rusty who was a high school geek and turned out to be one of the coolest guys in CRU's greek system and on the show's final episode, became Kappa Tau's newest president. Or I am not as slutty as Rebecca or as confident as Ashleigh. I may not be like them or not able to experience it in reality, but what made me realize (through the final episode or maybe even in the past, i just tend to ignore them) is that what I am thinking right now as their level of college is the parties and the drama. But that's not it, they made me realize that in college, you get to know and learn more about yourself, who your real friends are and what you would really want to do after it. And that is the level of college that I want to experience, be able to learn and have fun at the same time. That is the point of the show.


Season 3

I am sure gonna miss this show. I might re run them in the future (good thing torrent exists hahaha). For four years, I watched Casey go through ZBZ, law school and her quest for true love. And watching her ride off to the sunset with Cappie without me watching her is sad. It's gonna take time to let go but I'll get there. Hahaha. This is turning out to be more dramatic than I thought it would. And I'm sure gonna miss KT. Long Live Kappa Tau! That house sure was a time capsule. And good thing Wade was in the final episode. It feels like a time machine turned time and the original KT brothers were running the house. And Jennifer was there! Spitter's weirdo and psychotic journalist of an ex-gf. hahaha. I was hoping for a Jordin return but what the heck. A girl can wish right? And besides, Rusty's happy with Ash so no argue there. Anyway just to close off this blog, I just want to finally say that. I LOVE CRU! I LOVE ZBZ, KT, Omega Chi, Gamma Psy, Lambda Sigma and even the sluts of Tri Pi! I LOVE Casey, Cappie, Ash, Rusty, Calvin, Dale, Beccs, Evan, Beaver, Katherine & the rest of the cast! And I LOVE GREEK!


Season 4

PS. I wish an epilogue would be made. Hahaha. For certainty and closure.

P.S.S. I just realized if I am this sad that Greek ended, what more if One Tree Hill ends? Gosh, I don't even want to think about it!

P.S.S.S. This is the second American show that is dear to my heart that I have finished... first was The OC! T____T

P.S.S.S.S. Cappie's real name is Captain John Paul Jones! Hahaha! Say whuut?!

No comments:

Post a Comment