Saturday, January 29, 2011

Open Thread #172 (@dramabeans)

I guess I'll just repost my open thread post @ dramabeans here just so I won't forget them :)

--

it’s open thread day again?! woot woot… but sadly i was kinda slacking off my kdrama watching duties this week hahaha. all because of the american series returns. T_T anyway… i was still able to finish Will It Snow For Christmas this week… yayy! I then moved on with YoonA’s You’re my destiny… and watched this week’s Dream High which is making me nervous with all of its hyemi-jinguk-samdong triangle… rawr.

Will it Snow for Christmas? is like the epitome of my WANT TO WATCH DRAMA. hehe. it’s light… kinda cheesy… little angst (well compared to Cinderella Unni and KSW’s Bad Love… i was mad all the time! deym.) and the loveline antagonists were moderately bad hahaha. I like the fact that by the end of the show I didn’t hate anybody… I think this is the first time for a melodrama… hahaha. (is it? hmmn.) anyways… all in all… i want to rewatch it especially SooHyun oppa’s parts hahaha… its my kind of thing… it has a good conflict and it was solved the most right and human way… not the way of scheming someone to be killed. hahaha. though i wasn’t fully satisfied with the ending since it wasn’t a close up… rawr… i think that it was the writer’s way of making us feel to want more of WISFC… which is dumb since it is already done… but if it is what that long shot meant… it really made me want to know more… hahaha. its like there is still something to be discussed or something to be explained fully. but what the heck.. i love it… the entire thing!

You’re my destiny… it’s my second time to watch its first couple of episodes since the last time… i lost my source to watch it so now im back with a faster internet connection and i can download its episodes… yayy! but like last time… i can still say… YoonA make an awesome job with this one… yayy! im still on episode 5 so I hope that it will continue and the story is getting exciting to my liking… hahaha. love it!

and my dearest DREAM HIGH… the duet by hyemi and samdong was awesome but where is my jinguk and hyemi?! rawr. please SHOW… give me some hyemi-jinguk love next episode since you ruined my week and pre-empted my episode 8… darn. but based on the preview… i feel im going to be ripped off by you SHOW! you and your scheming for a conflict… hahaha. i love conflict so that it will spice up the drama but what about my jinguk-hyemi loveline? just please atleast give me the assurance that they’ll end up together. haha. please? anyway… im looking forward for monday’s episode and i guess also tuesday’s because of IU and her diet success story hahaha. love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment