Thursday, December 2, 2010

Avalon High (Movie - 2010)

Screw Plot Alteration!



I really loved the book which maybe why I am kinda disappointed with the movie. I loved everything about how Meg wrote it. I love how Will was King Arthur and how Allie was his Lady of the Lake. (It was really romantic! yeah yeah yeah... me and my crazy romance antics...) The relationship between Will and Lance and Jen weren't really shown that much in the movie. I don't think that I am biasing on this part since i think it's true! Lance is Will's bestfriend yet they only had a couple of scenes together... is that really your bestfriend Will? I mean... Lance and Jen were a big part of the story yet they seemed like extras in the movie! WTH!

I was also looking forward on seeing Allie floating all the time... and yet knowing that she is King Arthur (which is kinda stupid... still can't believe that they made that twist!), those floating parts were thrown out into the ocean since she is not the Lady of the Lake! AHHH! It's frustrating... I really think Allie floating all the time and her mom always onto her about it is kinda more interesting than knowing that Arthur can be reincarnated as a girl... (screw feminism! I am a female and yet I think it's stupid!)

AND! I think the yacht scene is much more FUN than having Marco be all goody-goody and a part of the Order of the Bear...

Anyway... I do am having so-so feelings with Miles... I kinda think having those psychic powers were cool. Allie having a friend was what the book missed out or not... she was friends with Will... and speaking of being friends with Will... I also want the part where Will barged into her house and stand on the boulder where a spider was on and just looking at Allie floating! See! The floating parts were awesome! hahaha. Yeah... I love the floating parts... because of Allie's floater, I want a floater as well. AHH!

AHH! (again.) Frustrating... but what the heck! I am not disney or the director or the writer... but still I AM FRUSTRATED WITH IT and I'm giving it a 1.5/5 well maybe 2/5... i love the final battle effects hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment