Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Selena Gomez will star on Monte Carlo!



Yayy! Another Selena movie to look forward to! Ramona and Beezus is on the way and another one is on the makes! I'm so happy for Sel, she's my favorite Disney Star now. I hate the fact that she and Demi are no longer friends... and to think they're both dating Nick and Joe, respectively now! hahaha. (Im assuming at Sel and Nick are an item but Demi already admitted that she and Joe are dating! So I'll just stick with my statement for the fun of it. :p)

Okay, Im going out of topic. Hahaha. Monte Carlo, that's the title of Selena's soon to be movie. And she's going to be starring with Leighton Meester! What are the odds? Two of my fave TV stars on one movie! :) I just hope this project pushes through. I'm definitely going to watch it.

article source/credits: Just Jared Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment